Book 1 of the Past Life Seriesthe re-release of IN THIS LIFE is coming!April 22nd, 20145 days to go.
Follow Terri on TwitterMy Tweets
- sneak peek: IN THIS LIFE (ch 2) “Fast paced, well-written…amazing”
- sneak peek: IN THIS LIFE “inventive, original, thought-provoking”
- Character Interviews! Celebrating the re-release of IN THIS LIFE
- What’s wrong with buying your way onto the bestseller list?
- cover reveal: IN THIS LIFE (Book 1 of the Past Life Series)
- Amazon ancient Egypt author B&N beta reader books Breaking Bad conflict COVET creativity Crimson Romance Crimson Wonderland Blog Hop David Bellotti David Gandy ebooks editing editor exercise Facebook fiction Fun Facts Galen Briscoe goals Goodreads hank phillippi ryan Harlan Coben health Hurricane Sandy inspiration In This LIfe Iron Man JA Konrath Jennifer Crusie literature Lottie Morgan marathon meditation men mindfulness music new age musician pantster paranormal parapsychology passion Past Life series past lives reading reading cafe reduce stress reincarnation Robert Crais romance romantic suspense sneak peek social media storytelling surprise suspense suspension of disbelief Terri Herman Terri Herman-Ponce Terri Ponce The Passive Voice Thomas Edison Tweet Twitter women write-itor writer writers writing writing fiction writing longhand Zen Habits
Monthly Archives: August 2012
Some lions mate 50 times a day. During mating season, lions mate about four times an hour over two to three days. (I’m at a loss for words) (fyi, my sources for these fun facts come from all over the … Continue reading
There’s a book called “Everything A Man Knows About Women” and it has 100 pages that are all blank. (fyi, my sources for these fun facts come from all over the web. I don’t own ‘em!)
In a very early draft of Raiders of the Lost Ark, Indiana Jones carried brass knuckles instead of a bullwhip. (fyi, my sources for these fun facts come from all over the web. I don’t own ‘em!)