- Follow Terri Herman-Ponce on WordPress.com
Follow Terri on TwitterMy Tweets
- More s****y First Drafts — Want to See More Ugly Writing?
- S****y First Drafts — What Ugly Writing Looks Like
- Striking Anomaly Found in Great Pyramid
- Theories on the Origins of Life — Where Did We Come from?
- The Past Life Series Bundled! — “Mind-bending” “Epic” paranormal series on sale for limited time
- #PastLifeSeries alternate history Amazon ancient Egypt archaeology B&N Bob Mayer books COVET creativity Crimson Romance David Bellotti ebooks editing exercise Facebook fiction free ebooks Fun Facts Great Pyramid hank phillippi ryan Harlan Coben health helpful tips human behavior inspiration In This LIfe JA Konrath Kindle kindle countdown deal literature Lottie Morgan meditation men mindfulness mystery om OOParts paleolithic paranormal paranormal books paranormal suspense parapsychology Past Life series past lives positive thinking psychology publishing reading reduce stress reincarnation Robert Crais romance romantic mystery romantic suspense self help sneak peek social media soul mate storytelling success suspense Terri Herman Terri Herman-Ponce Terri Ponce Twitter women write-itor writer writers writing writing advice writing fiction Yesterday People Zen Habits
Monthly Archives: August 2012
Some lions mate 50 times a day. During mating season, lions mate about four times an hour over two to three days. (I’m at a loss for words) (fyi, my sources for these fun facts come from all over the … Continue reading
There’s a book called “Everything A Man Knows About Women” and it has 100 pages that are all blank. (fyi, my sources for these fun facts come from all over the web. I don’t own ’em!)
In a very early draft of Raiders of the Lost Ark, Indiana Jones carried brass knuckles instead of a bullwhip. (fyi, my sources for these fun facts come from all over the web. I don’t own ’em!)
Have you ever sat and watched tv and felt a cool brush of air against you? Or thought you saw someone pass by, out of the corner of your eye, only to look up and discover no one was there? … Continue reading
The other day, I got a phone call and the displayed phone number was one I didn’t recognize. My son was on the other end of the line — with a big surprise. Turned out he went into the pool … Continue reading