- Follow Terri Herman-Ponce on WordPress.com
Follow Terri on TwitterMy Tweets
- More s****y First Drafts — Want to See More Ugly Writing?
- S****y First Drafts — What Ugly Writing Looks Like
- Striking Anomaly Found in Great Pyramid
- Theories on the Origins of Life — Where Did We Come from?
- The Past Life Series Bundled! — “Mind-bending” “Epic” paranormal series on sale for limited time
- #PastLifeSeries alternate history Amazon ancient Egypt archaeology B&N Bob Mayer books COVET creativity Crimson Romance David Bellotti ebooks editing exercise Facebook fiction free ebooks Fun Facts Great Pyramid hank phillippi ryan Harlan Coben health helpful tips human behavior inspiration In This LIfe JA Konrath Kindle kindle countdown deal literature Lottie Morgan meditation men mindfulness mystery om OOParts paleolithic paranormal paranormal books paranormal suspense parapsychology Past Life series past lives positive thinking psychology publishing reading reduce stress reincarnation Robert Crais romance romantic mystery romantic suspense self help sneak peek social media soul mate storytelling success suspense Terri Herman Terri Herman-Ponce Terri Ponce Twitter women write-itor writer writers writing writing advice writing fiction Yesterday People Zen Habits
Tag Archives: books
Alcoholism, narcissism, and co-dependency…OH MY! There’s no doubt that book genres trend, and there’s also no doubt that one of the latest hot book trends deals with the darker and creepier side of humanity. Broken people, and very realistically drawn … Continue reading
Mark Zuckerberg, President and CEO of Facebook, has set a challenge for himself in 2015: To read a new book every other week with an emphasis on learning about different cultures, beliefs, histories and technologies. Want to expand your horizons and … Continue reading
I haven’t updated my readers on what’s coming in a long time. And for good reason. I’ve been getting a lot of ducks in order first. But I’m thrilled to say, I’ve taken some serious steps over the past few … Continue reading
I’m a visual and so inspiration for my stories usually comes from a movie or a TV show. In the case of my latest book, it came from a picture. A sultry, sexy, smoldering picture. It was probably around May … Continue reading
I think many of us are born with an innate BS meter. You know, the thing that makes our internal radar hum when we hear something that just doesn’t sit right. It’s the same meter that can stop our reading … Continue reading
I admit that I’m at a bit of a crossroads when it comes to my fiction writing. I LOVE writing and can’t imagine a life without it. But it’s been feeling more cumbersome over the past year or so — … Continue reading