- Follow Terri Herman-Ponce on WordPress.com
Follow Terri on TwitterMy Tweets
- More s****y First Drafts — Want to See More Ugly Writing?
- S****y First Drafts — What Ugly Writing Looks Like
- Striking Anomaly Found in Great Pyramid
- Theories on the Origins of Life — Where Did We Come from?
- The Past Life Series Bundled! — “Mind-bending” “Epic” paranormal series on sale for limited time
- #PastLifeSeries alternate history Amazon ancient Egypt archaeology B&N Bob Mayer books COVET creativity Crimson Romance David Bellotti ebooks editing exercise Facebook fiction free ebooks Fun Facts Great Pyramid hank phillippi ryan Harlan Coben health helpful tips human behavior inspiration In This LIfe JA Konrath Kindle kindle countdown deal literature Lottie Morgan meditation men mindfulness mystery om OOParts paleolithic paranormal paranormal books paranormal suspense parapsychology Past Life series past lives positive thinking psychology publishing reading reduce stress reincarnation Robert Crais romance romantic mystery romantic suspense self help sneak peek social media soul mate storytelling success suspense Terri Herman Terri Herman-Ponce Terri Ponce Twitter women write-itor writer writers writing writing advice writing fiction Yesterday People Zen Habits
Tag Archives: Fun Facts
It’s been fun, but I really have to focus on my debut, In This Life, which will release on October 8th. Maybe I’ll get back to the fun facts again at some point, but right now I’ve got bigger fish … Continue reading
If the U.S. government has no knowledge of aliens, then why does Title 14,Section 1211 of the Code of Federal Regulations, implemented on July 16, 1969, make it illegal for U.S. citizens to have any contact with extraterrestrials or their … Continue reading
Did you know that the combination of letters “ough” can be pronounced in nine different ways in the English language? I kid you not. Here’s an example of a sentence that contains them all: “A rough-coated, dough- faced, thoughtful ploughman … Continue reading
Oh man, this one’s probably gonna stir up trouble. Percentage of American men who say they would marry the same woman if they had it to do all over again: 80% Percentage of American women who say they’d marry the … Continue reading
This one was just way too cool to ignore. Check this out: -111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321 Freaky, right? (fyi, my sources for these fun facts come from all over the web. I don’t own ’em!)
Concerned that his Jedi robes looked much too neat and clean, Alec Guinness rolled around in the Tunisian desert before shooting the first Star Wars Tatooine scene. (fyi, my sources for these fun facts come from all over the web. … Continue reading