Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- When Enough Isn’t Enough – can we ever truly be happy?
- Would You Rather? An Exercise in Creating Max Conflict in Fiction
- Finding Your Passion Again – despite the burnout
- The Secret of Success – it’s more common than you think
- “No fear to put a fool in his place” – the power of language and experience
TagsAmazon B&N books COVET Crimson Romance Crimson Wonderland Blog Hop David Bellotti ebooks exercise Facebook Fun Facts Goodreads Harlan Coben health Hurricane Sandy inspiration In This LIfe Jennifer Crusie literature marathon meditation men music new age musician paranormal parapsychology passion Past Life series past lives reading reading cafe reincarnation Robert Crais romance romantic suspense social media suspense Terri Herman-Ponce Terri Ponce Tweet Twitter women writers writing Zen Habits
Tag Archives: literature
I know. This is a loaded question, right? This came to mind because it’s Cyber Monday here in the U.S. and lots of online book buying is going on (not to mention Kindle and Nook sales), and I’ve been thinking … Continue reading
As I sit inside my kitchen, preparing for whatever Hurricane Sandy is going to dish out and admiring what’s left of the leaves on the trees in my yard, it occurred to me how less frequently I read now. Then … Continue reading