- Follow Terri Herman-Ponce on WordPress.com
Follow Terri on TwitterMy Tweets
- More s****y First Drafts — Want to See More Ugly Writing?
- S****y First Drafts — What Ugly Writing Looks Like
- Striking Anomaly Found in Great Pyramid
- Theories on the Origins of Life — Where Did We Come from?
- The Past Life Series Bundled! — “Mind-bending” “Epic” paranormal series on sale for limited time
- #PastLifeSeries alternate history Amazon ancient Egypt archaeology B&N Bob Mayer books COVET creativity Crimson Romance David Bellotti ebooks editing exercise Facebook fiction free ebooks Fun Facts Great Pyramid hank phillippi ryan Harlan Coben health helpful tips human behavior inspiration In This LIfe JA Konrath Kindle kindle countdown deal literature Lottie Morgan meditation men mindfulness mystery om OOParts paleolithic paranormal paranormal books paranormal suspense parapsychology Past Life series past lives positive thinking psychology publishing reading reduce stress reincarnation Robert Crais romance romantic mystery romantic suspense self help sneak peek social media soul mate storytelling success suspense Terri Herman Terri Herman-Ponce Terri Ponce Twitter women write-itor writer writers writing writing advice writing fiction Yesterday People Zen Habits
Tag Archives: romantic suspense
Everyone wants something. Some will kill to get it. ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ Time is running out! COVET, Book 2 of the Past Life Series, is a Kindle Countdown Deal but only for a limited time longer — until July 6. Want to … Continue reading
Thank you readers! IN THIS LIFE hit the #1 spot in Psychic Readers in the UK! Your support means all the world to me, and I couldn’t have reached this milestone without you. I truly have the best fans in … Continue reading
I have some exciting news! I’ll be on The Author’s Corner this Thursday night (April 11), at 8:00pm Eastern Time. Host Elaine Raco Chase is going to chat with me about IN THIS LIFE and COVET, where I’ll share secrets … Continue reading
Want to find some great, new reads? Want to win prizes? Want to just have some fun? Then you’ve found the right spot. Find great authors and books in the Night Owl Reviews Spring Fling Scavenger Hunt! Read book blurbs … Continue reading
I had a wonderful opportunity to showcase the male protagonist from my latest book, COVET. Courtesy of my publisher, David Bellotti shares his thoughts on romance and guys. Come on. I know you wanna check it out. Copyright © 2013 … Continue reading
Wow! What a wonderful surprise! COVET has hit the number one spot for paranormal books on Goodreads Listopia. I’m thrilled beyond belief, and thankful to everyone who voted for the book. Reviews have been great… “Now that her feet are … Continue reading
Today’s the day. Covet, my next paranormal romantic suspense, is officially for sale. And as much as I’m thrilled and excited, I’ve had some time to reflect on what this means to me. I’m feeling bittersweet because I feel like … Continue reading