- Follow Terri Herman-Ponce on WordPress.com
Follow Terri on TwitterMy Tweets
- More s****y First Drafts — Want to See More Ugly Writing?
- S****y First Drafts — What Ugly Writing Looks Like
- Striking Anomaly Found in Great Pyramid
- Theories on the Origins of Life — Where Did We Come from?
- The Past Life Series Bundled! — “Mind-bending” “Epic” paranormal series on sale for limited time
- #PastLifeSeries alternate history Amazon ancient Egypt archaeology B&N Bob Mayer books COVET creativity Crimson Romance David Bellotti ebooks editing exercise Facebook fiction free ebooks Fun Facts Great Pyramid hank phillippi ryan Harlan Coben health helpful tips human behavior inspiration In This LIfe JA Konrath Kindle kindle countdown deal literature Lottie Morgan meditation men mindfulness mystery om OOParts paleolithic paranormal paranormal books paranormal suspense parapsychology Past Life series past lives positive thinking psychology publishing reading reduce stress reincarnation Robert Crais romance romantic mystery romantic suspense self help sneak peek social media soul mate storytelling success suspense Terri Herman Terri Herman-Ponce Terri Ponce Twitter women write-itor writer writers writing writing advice writing fiction Yesterday People Zen Habits
Tag Archives: social media
Technology has become a good thing…and a bad thing. I went out to dinner last night with friends and had a terrific time. We went to a fun Mexican restaurant that had a live guitar player who went from table … Continue reading →
I’m thinking … not a whole lot. Hear me out first before you blow a raspberry at me. As an author, one of the axioms of marketing our books is social media. Or so we’re told. But seriously, how much … Continue reading →
I’m baaaaack! After an amazing two-week vacation, I’m back online and ready to tackle 2013. But because my brain hasn’t quite caught up with me and the New Year yet, I’m going to base this week’s post on a wonderful … Continue reading →