Book 1 of the Past Life Seriesthe re-release of IN THIS LIFE is coming!April 22nd, 20146 days to go.
Follow Terri on TwitterMy Tweets
- sneak peek: IN THIS LIFE (ch 2) “Fast paced, well-written…amazing”
- sneak peek: IN THIS LIFE “inventive, original, thought-provoking”
- Character Interviews! Celebrating the re-release of IN THIS LIFE
- What’s wrong with buying your way onto the bestseller list?
- cover reveal: IN THIS LIFE (Book 1 of the Past Life Series)
- Amazon ancient Egypt author B&N beta reader books Breaking Bad conflict COVET creativity Crimson Romance Crimson Wonderland Blog Hop David Bellotti David Gandy ebooks editing editor exercise Facebook fiction Fun Facts Galen Briscoe goals Goodreads hank phillippi ryan Harlan Coben health Hurricane Sandy inspiration In This LIfe Iron Man JA Konrath Jennifer Crusie literature Lottie Morgan marathon meditation men mindfulness music new age musician pantster paranormal parapsychology passion Past Life series past lives reading reading cafe reduce stress reincarnation Robert Crais romance romantic suspense sneak peek social media storytelling surprise suspense suspension of disbelief Terri Herman Terri Herman-Ponce Terri Ponce The Passive Voice Thomas Edison Tweet Twitter women write-itor writer writers writing writing fiction writing longhand Zen Habits
Tag Archives: suspense
I love a great suspense story. In a book or in a movie, it doesn’t make a difference as long as it grabs me. And let me tell you, I was recently grabbed by author Chevy Stevens and her work. … Continue reading
I have some exciting news! I’ll be on The Author’s Corner this Thursday night (April 11), at 8:00pm Eastern Time. Host Elaine Raco Chase is going to chat with me about IN THIS LIFE and COVET, where I’ll share secrets … Continue reading
I had a wonderful opportunity to showcase the male protagonist from my latest book, COVET. Courtesy of my publisher, David Bellotti shares his thoughts on romance and guys. Come on. I know you wanna check it out. Copyright © 2013 … Continue reading
Wow! What a wonderful surprise! COVET has hit the number one spot for paranormal books on Goodreads Listopia. I’m thrilled beyond belief, and thankful to everyone who voted for the book. Reviews have been great… “Now that her feet are … Continue reading
Today’s the day. Covet, my next paranormal romantic suspense, is officially for sale. And as much as I’m thrilled and excited, I’ve had some time to reflect on what this means to me. I’m feeling bittersweet because I feel like … Continue reading