- Follow Terri Herman-Ponce on WordPress.com
Follow Terri on TwitterMy Tweets
- More s****y First Drafts — Want to See More Ugly Writing?
- S****y First Drafts — What Ugly Writing Looks Like
- Striking Anomaly Found in Great Pyramid
- Theories on the Origins of Life — Where Did We Come from?
- The Past Life Series Bundled! — “Mind-bending” “Epic” paranormal series on sale for limited time
- #PastLifeSeries alternate history Amazon ancient Egypt archaeology B&N Bob Mayer books COVET creativity Crimson Romance David Bellotti ebooks editing exercise Facebook fiction free ebooks Fun Facts Great Pyramid hank phillippi ryan Harlan Coben health helpful tips human behavior inspiration In This LIfe JA Konrath Kindle kindle countdown deal literature Lottie Morgan meditation men mindfulness mystery om OOParts paleolithic paranormal paranormal books paranormal suspense parapsychology Past Life series past lives positive thinking psychology publishing reading reduce stress reincarnation Robert Crais romance romantic mystery romantic suspense self help sneak peek social media soul mate storytelling success suspense Terri Herman Terri Herman-Ponce Terri Ponce Twitter women write-itor writer writers writing writing advice writing fiction Yesterday People Zen Habits
Tag Archives: writing
Last week’s post about s****y first drafts and how different they are from the final published book prompted a slew of site visits and email. So much that I’m sharing yet another crappy first draft from a scene in Covet, … Continue reading
We’re in November, and all this talk about NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) has me thinking about s****y first drafts and why they never get read or published. For those of you who might not know what NaNo is, it’s … Continue reading
Every now and then I find a gem when I scour the Internet. Today, I discovered a fabulous post from JA Konrath, giving us a few reminders about how to keep perspective in life–and in writing. “This post goes out to … Continue reading
Today, we’re used to getting things the easy way. Well, some things anyway. Want the latest news? Check your smart phone. Want a quick meal? Throw something in the microwave. Want to earn a living at writing? Ummm…that’s going to … Continue reading
For you writers out there… By now you’re probably well aware that Amazon changed its Kindle Unlimited terms again. Some don’t like the change, but I gotta admit I’m okay with it. JA Konrath just posted his thoughts on the new … Continue reading