Book 1 of the Past Life Seriesthe re-release of IN THIS LIFE is coming!April 22nd, 20142 days to go.
Follow Terri on TwitterMy Tweets
- sneak peek: IN THIS LIFE (ch 2) “Fast paced, well-written…amazing”
- sneak peek: IN THIS LIFE “inventive, original, thought-provoking”
- Character Interviews! Celebrating the re-release of IN THIS LIFE
- What’s wrong with buying your way onto the bestseller list?
- cover reveal: IN THIS LIFE (Book 1 of the Past Life Series)
- Amazon ancient Egypt author B&N beta reader books Breaking Bad conflict COVET creativity Crimson Romance Crimson Wonderland Blog Hop David Bellotti David Gandy ebooks editing editor exercise Facebook fiction Fun Facts Galen Briscoe goals Goodreads hank phillippi ryan Harlan Coben health Hurricane Sandy inspiration In This LIfe Iron Man JA Konrath Jennifer Crusie literature Lottie Morgan marathon meditation men mindfulness music new age musician pantster paranormal parapsychology passion Past Life series past lives reading reading cafe reduce stress reincarnation Robert Crais romance romantic suspense sneak peek social media storytelling surprise suspense suspension of disbelief Terri Herman Terri Herman-Ponce Terri Ponce The Passive Voice Thomas Edison Tweet Twitter women write-itor writer writers writing writing fiction writing longhand Zen Habits
Tag Archives: writing
I haven’t updated my readers on what’s coming in a long time. And for good reason. I’ve been getting a lot of ducks in order first. But I’m thrilled to say, I’ve taken some serious steps over the past few … Continue reading
Yep. I’m a self-professed Breaking Bad-aholic. I’m not a fanatical fan by any means. But I’ve developed a very healthy appreciation for some of the BEST writing around. It’s been almost two months since I finished watching the series (courtesy … Continue reading
Last week I talked about how my beta reader/editor pretty much said my latest book sucked. Since then, I was inundated (INUNDATED!) with commiserations, kind advice, and loads of requests for an update on what’s happened since. So here’s the … Continue reading
I sent my third book (not the third book I’ve ever written, but the third book I’m looking to publish) to my best friend and beta reader about two weeks ago. Last week, she asked me, “How brutal can I … Continue reading