I’ve been finding more and more grammar errors lately. On signs. On menus. On blogs and in the media. Even in books.
Maybe I’m more critical of these mistakes because I’m a writer, but I gotta admit they make me nuts. And they make me wonder: just why are people making these mistakes anyway? Coz, in my brain, these mistakes have become more prominent than ever.
Whatever the answer, I made a note of all the boo-boos I’ve seen over the past few weeks. And there were a bunch of ’em. Let’s see if you can pick them out.
Have at it and have fun. 🙂
- Punxsutawney Phil saw his shadow. Six more week’s of winter ahead!
- You’re not handicapped so please move you’re car.
- Try it. What have you got to loose?
- I could of done that if I tried harder.
- After stinking up the kitchen, my mother brought out the garbage.
- In the passed, life was a lot more difficult.
- I think the dogs’ leg is broken.
- I like that blouse, but her’s is nicer.
- Cats and dogs For sale.
- Since you asked, I’ll tell you what I think. (this one’s tricky…do you know why?)
Copyright © 2012-2015 · All Rights Reserved · TerriPonce.com